Jul 7, 2007

To my OGLs, AOGLs and Committee Members.

Thank You, thank you, thank you for making the FOC 2007 a success.

A part of me feels relieved and a part of me feels very sad now that the camp is over. I was actually tearing up after the video (that we showed on the finale) but I held it back, all the memories, the hard work and sweat; it was all worth it. And it wouldn't be so without you guys.

I am forever grateful. Thanks.

My committee members, my OGLS and my AOGLs, the Frighters, and those who have helped to make the camp a success in one way or another. THANK YOU.

I have learnt a lot during the camp because of you guys and I hope you guys have too. Looking back, it has been one hell of a week for all of us. It has brought all of us so much closer.

I hope you guys can forgive me for all those time I have raised my voice in frustration or when I go into my (as Ivan would call it) 'kancheong spider' mode.

Its finally over and man... I have been sleeping almost non-stop for the past 3 days (sorrie if this message comes a day or 2 late).

Just remember, to still keep in touch with your freshies even after the camp. They will still need our guidance and mentorship. Plus, urge them to join the RAG and Istana. We NEED them.

Cheers.

Forever grateful - Shazi

No comments: